Ray Supply is a electronics reseller and integrator.
Our business was started in 1937, downtown Glens Falls NY as Rays Distributing. The photo here was taken in the 1950’s. and shows us on the top right of the photo above Lapham’s sporting Goods and Photography.
These two companies merged in 1956 and became Ray Supply Inc.
There has been a lot of changes in the last 80 years, but one thing has remained the same, we have always been a leader in product introduction and technology.
Some of our first’s, as well as notables are:
Areas first introduction to TV mid 1940’s
Areas exclusive distributer for TV tubes, antennas, parts 1948-1985
Areas first satellite television product and parts distributer 1981-1986
Areas first reseller for consumer and educational computers
Exclusive Kodak film distribution and reseller for the 1980 Olympics
Sold the areas first 3/4 video recorder, VCR, portable video camera, surround sound system, digital camera, projection TV, Plasma Tv, Led TV, and Oled TV
CE Pro Magazine Top 100 10 years in a row.
Electronic House magazine installation award winner
Although we maintain a retail location at 9 Pine St in Glens Falls selling
Photography products and Electronics , our main business today is designing,
selling, installing, and servicing AV & smart home systems for residential,
commercial, municipal, and education clients.